Saturday, July 5, 2008

Ty turned 26!

Ty is 26! He is so old! It was kind of sad because he had to get up early to go to class, take a chemistry test and then go straight to work. (Luckily he did very well on his chem test so he was very happy!) I woke up early with him and made him waffles before he went to school and let him open his presents!

When Ty got home from work we went to Red Robin for his birthday dinner.


When Ty's fam came over I was trying to be extra sneaky so I went into the house to light the candles on the cake. After like 20 minutes of trying to get all the candles lit and half of the candles almost completely melting into the cake, I walked outside all proud of myself. I took one step out the door and one little breeze blew all the candles out that I had worked so hard to light! I was so sad! So Ty is pretending to blow out candles in this picture.

Tra and Keo were so cute, they made him birthday signs and hung them up all over the walls.

No comments: