Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July!

Our 4th of July started out on the streets of Provo saving spots for the parade! Me and Ty have both been doing this since we were kids so it is a fun tradition. It is so funny to see all the people out on the street hanging out all night long. A few years ago when me and Ty shared one sleeping bag and slept on the cement we decided the actually sleeping part isn't the funnest anymore. We lasted until about 3am this year.
Autumn must of wore Ty out because he fell asleep right after this!

Autumn and Alyssa made it the whole night, way to go! I went home and got a few hours in my bed before I came back for the parade.


After the parade we went to the park for my Aunt Jen's annual 4th of July party. It was fun to see family and eat lots of yummy food!

After that we went to Ty's family party. All the girls got cute matching 4th of July shirts!

We ended our 4th of July by going to the Provo temple to watch the firworks on the grass. I love fireworks! We could even hear Miley singing a little bit from the stadium! We really are the luckiest ever to live in such an amazing country! Happy 4th of July!

No comments: