Monday, July 21, 2008

Another fun week in Boise

Since Ty is gone until 10 every night studying chemistry I decided to go spend another week with my family in Boise. I was really bad about taking pictures but these are some of my most favorite things I did while I was there...

-Roaring Springs

-Riding bikes downtown on the greenbelt (we rode all the way from my house!)




-Playing in the fountains downtown and eating at Blue Sky Bagels

-Floating the river (freezing as usual but very fun)

-Bowling for FHE ( I scored a 108 which is really good for me!)

-Seeing Jules!! (one of my best friends)

-Visiting Ben and Moni and seeing their new baby Sofie (so tiny and adorable!)

-Playing soccer with my WHOLE family at the park (it's not very often we are all together)

-Going to the midnight movie of Batman (such a good movie!!)

-Seeing Courntey & Quinton my lucky friends who just moved to Boise! (I got to see Courtney's pregnant belly that is now starting to show!)

-Hanging out with my fam everyday, they are the greatest!

No comments: