Thursday, July 3, 2008

Country Concert

After flying all day long Monday Ty and I were super exhausted but we also had tickets to a concert that started like right when we walked in our door. Neither of us felt like going but we went anyways and we were so glad! We got to see Josh Gracin, Collin Ray and Joe Nichols. It was so much fun because Ty and I were able to squeeze up to the front and we were like 10 feet from the stage! I love being up at the front because you can freak out and dance and scream and everybody else is doing it too. At one point Josh Gracin ran through the crowd and Ty gave him a high five and I touched his arm!!! They all were awesome live and it was fun because we knew most of the songs and could sing along. Joe Nichols was particularly cute! The night ended with fireworks to celebrate UVSC becoming Utah Valley University. (I guess I can be a fan since my husband does go there and it is where he spends most of his life these days since he is taking Chemistry over the summer and studies like 10 hours a day!) Sadly, our camera's battery was dead after New York so I didn't get any pictures :(

No comments: