Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Fun Saturday

Me and Ty had a fun Saturday. It's the first Saturday we've been in town for a while so it was nice to just be home! We went up to Midway to help my freshman roommate Danielle move. Her and Steve have a very cute apartment! On our way back down Provo canyon we met Ty's family at Vivian Park and went fishing. Luckily we had our longboards in our trunk so we decided to longboard the rest of the way down the canyon. It was a gorgeous day and not too hot! That evening we decided to go play tennis! Ty's mom and grandpa came up a little later and played doubles with us. Ty's grandpa is a pro so I got to be on his team (since I'm not much of a pro) Even with my lack of experience we were able to beat Ty and his mom, I was very proud!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Chels, I'm glad to know that you thought moving us in was fun! Thanks again for your help!!!