Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Missy!

I started off the summer super depressed because I wasn't in Idaho but I am turning out to have one of the funnest summers ever! I decided maybe it's because I don't have a job and I get to play all the time! Either way, I'm having a lot of fun being around Ty's family because they are always doing fun stuff. On Tuesday it was Ty's cousin Missy's birthday so we went out to pizza factory for lunch and went shopping. That night we got to go to the lake! Poor Ty couldn't come because he was studying chemistry. Though he was greatly missed we still had a lot of fun!
Alyssa, Missy, Andi and I all managed to fit on the tube!


Autumn was professial at holding the flag (even though her mom called her slightly retarded)

I think Tallon might be the slightly retarded one!

No comments: