Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy 4 Years!

I can't believe we are already celebrating our fourth anniversary, time has flown by! I remember when we were engaged Sarah used to tell me we were the most in love people she has ever seen and that love has only gotten stronger over the last four years. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world on our wedding day and I feel like that even more today. Ty is the best husband ever, he has always treated me like a princess even when I don't deserve it at all. I don't know how I ever got so lucky to get him but I love him more than anything. With the recent addition to our family my love for him has grown even more to see what a cute dad he is to Saylor. Now that I am back at work full time he has taken the duty of Mr. Mom and is better at it than I am. I am so grateful to have such a righteous, giving, good looking, athletic, funny, adventurous, loving, fun, sweet, unselfish, hard-working, amazing husband.

No comments: