Friday, April 24, 2009

A glimpse into the future

This week I had the chance to babysit my cousins while their parents went to San Fransisco for four days. I thought watching Saylor was hard but this week I also had an 8, 6, 5, and 2 year old. It didn't help that Ty was at the library studying for finals until midnight every night. It was quite the experience and it made me think of what my life will be like in about ten years when I have five kids of my own. I am now quite talented, I discovered I can nurse Saylor while I make dinner, feed the kids and put them to bed. It was a lot of work but it was also really fun. The kids were so cute with Saylor, they wanted to hold her all the time and when she would cry they would start singing I Am a Child of God to her.


One day the girls decided they wanted to have baby school for Saylor. They sat her up in this little chair and wanted to teach her how to talk.
The teachers of baby school: Eliana, Daniella and Isabelle

All that baby school really wore Saylor out!

2 comments:

Tyson and Courtney said...

Wow Chels that would be so overwhelming to watch that many kids and take care of your newborn! I love the little picture of Saylor in the bumbo, and I can't believe she can already roll! What an advanced child you have! Colt didn't roll over until he was three months old!

Jessica said...

Wow! How did you do that?! You're amazing! Now you probably need the vacation!