Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Two Months

Saylor is already two months, I can't believe it! She is getting more and more fun everyday as her personality comes out. She has been extra smiley lately and we finally got some pictures of her. When Saylor smiles I just melt, it is the cutest thing ever!
Saylor looked extra adorable yesterday so I took tons of pictures of her-sorry I have so many pictures on this post, I just couldn't choose.




One of my students gave Saylor a new flower this week. Everyone gives me a hard time about how huge her flowers are but I love them!

The weather's been so nice lately, we love to go on walks up the canyon.
Saylor finally got to wear her puma's even though they are huge on her. She is such an advanced child, her legs are strong enough to support her body, she just can't balance on her own...yet.
She looks so grown up!!
Saylor also had her 2 month check-up. Daddy got to take her all by himself. She had gained 2 lbs exactly. She is now 10 lbs. 6 oz. and in the 41%. She is 23 inches now and in the 75% for height. She still has a tiny head in the 1st %, but we don't talk about it too much...don't want to give her a complex at 2 months.
Saylor is an angel baby. She consistently sleeps 6 1/2 hours straight at night, gets up to eat and then goes back down for another 3 hours. She is so good for her daddy, every morning after I leave she sleeps most of the morning and then wakes up and wants to play. Hence the pictures of her smiling at the top. Daddy is enjoying his quality time he spends with her every day. It is gong to be tough for him to go back to school and study. I am missing her like crazy as I am back to work until the end of this month. Good news is...I only have 12 more days of school. Hooray!!!

1 comment:

brandon said...

hey mrs. robertson
its brandon c i really miss class my email is toysrus85@yahoo.com you can read this to the class as long as you dont read my email ive changed my name to alex and im not moving