Friday, April 24, 2009

Color Me Mine

Okay so I know I've done like ten posts today but Saylor has a busy life and it needs to be documented! After we went to the zoo we went on a date with Matt and Sass and Bradley B. and his fiance to Color Me Mine. Saylor was good for a little while but then I think her busy day caught up with her because she screamed for quite a while. I was getting dirty looks from people so I had to take her outside for a little bit to calm her down. Luckily her Dad is really good at that. Other than the screaming, we had so much fun painting! Ty especially liked it, he thinks we should go and make things every weekend. It is such a fun date!

Matt was actually trying to take a picture and accidentally took a video but this is us trying to dip Saylor's foot in paint so we could put her footprint on our works of art.

No comments: