Thursday, April 23, 2009

One Month (A little late)

So for some reason I thought staying home all day with a baby would leave me all this time to blog. Little did I know that these days just taking a shower is a major accomplishment of the day. This mom stuff is hard work! So I have a lot to catch up on, starting with Saylor's being one month old. I was lucky enough to get to spend a week up in Boise since I was going a little crazy staying home all the time and not being able to take Saylor out with all the snow we were getting here in Utah. Plus Ty was never home so I was getting lonely. It was so nice to have so much help with Saylor, it is never hard to find someone willing to hold her at my house.

Here's Saylor at one month old! This is one of my most favorite outfits she has. (Thanks Courtney!) Saylor looks so old in her little jeans. It is so fun because she is awake a lot more and is so alert.

We went to Cold Stone to celebrate Saylor's one month birthday. Can't you tell how much she liked it?

2 comments:

David, Tara and Lincoln said...

Chels:
Saylor is such a cutie! One month already! There is a guy in Daves class who knows you. His name is Kevy Simmons. I guess you guys went out once or something. He said to tell you he was one of the twins and to tell to you hi! Small world huh? Hope you guys are doing well! Love ya!

Tyson and Courtney said...

I'm so glad you like that little outfit! She's SO cute!