Friday, April 24, 2009

Easter

We spent Easter in Boise this year with my family because Ty had to come up for the weekend to pick up his girls. I was going to stay two weeks but Ty missed us too much and thought Saylor was going to forget about him. I talked Ty into taking Saylor to church for her first time so she could wear her adorable Easter dress (Ty's a little on the protective side).
Beau and Zach had just finished school in Rexburg so the whole family was home for Easter.Saylor and Mommy

Saylor loves her Aunt Kirstie!!

She also loves her Uncle Beau!

So happy to be together as a family again!!

I loved Saylor's Easter dress so much, I couldn't stop taking pictures of her.


1 comment:

Tupou's said...

thats a very cute easter dress.. i love all the huge flowers.
I need to take Kira to the zoo..I think she would love it!