Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun at Zoo Boise

This weekend for Fall Break we went to Boise!!  It seems like forever since we've been so I was so excited to go home.  Beau and Zach also came up from Rexburg so everyone was home!  Sam and Kristina (my aunt and uncle) also came up with all their kids so on Saturday we all went to the zoo.
The Parkinson Fam


All the siblings hanging out

I was so excited to show my family how my belly has been growing!  I feel like I've gotten huge just recently.  My dad was trying to convince me that I really wasn't that big compared to him.
Me and Kirst

3 comments:

Tyson and Courtney said...

Chels you finally have a little baby bump! You look so cute!

Alyssa said...

Looks like you had a fun time! Yay your showing! Thats so fun!

Courtney said...

You are looking cute! Are you still feeling good?