Sunday, September 14, 2008

Friends Weekend

Jules and Bre came down from Rexburg this weekend so we all decided to go up to my cabin on Friday night. We had so much fun just being together because it's been so long. We made the most delicious tinfoil dinners and cobbler!
Ty and Nate were out building the fire while we were inside making the tinfoil dinners, freaking out because we were all together and reminising about old times.
We hung out by the campfire and sang songs and laughed tons. Then we stayed up late playing games. We went to bed at 2am and Jules got up at 5am to run a half marathon-she's amazing!Steve had a game up in Ogden this weekend so me, Ty and Bre went up to watch the game with Rachel. It was so great to see Steve and Rach!
I have the most amazing friends in the whole world. I love that we are still so close and that we always will be. I also love that Ty loves my friends just as much as I do. We can't wait for the day when we can all live close again. (Friends neighborhood!)

1 comment:

JP said...

I'm so excited for you guys, congrats.