Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Belly!

As you can see from the prior pictures, when I first got to Boise I was just barely starting to show. By the end of my trip somehow my belly like doubled in size! I'm suddenly huge!! This picture was taken on Sunday and I'm growing by the day. My ultrasound is next week and we get to find out if it is a boy or a girl, I am so stinking excited! I just can't wait to start buying clothes and other cute baby stuff. We really really think it is a boy but we will see.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Too cute!! I love it Chels! You are looking great!

Andreona Anthony said...

Wow! That is insane! We're so excited for you ty guy and chels! We're waiting to know if its a boy or girl???? We're sad we haven't seen you guys in forever! And we'll miss you at the Halloween party :( Love ya guys!