Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Fun Weekend in Rexburg

We decided to have a continuation of our Halloween celebrations up in Rexburg this weekend. Friday night we drove up to a cabin in Island Park to stay the night. On our way as we were driving very late at night we noticed some kind of animal running on the side of the road very close to our car. When we figured out that it was a big black bear I started to scream hysterically! Everyone wanted to turn back to get a better look at the bear and I just thought we were all going to die. Despite my screaming Ty turned back and we saw the bear cross the street and head back to the woods. Ty was yelling at me to get the camera but I really was just too terrified to move at this point. I really never knew I was so scared of bears until I was so close to one I could have reached out my window and touched it!
At the cabin we made haunted gingerbread houses.This was me and Ty's house with the corn maze made of candy corn, Ty was very proud.
Matt and Sarah made up a spooky story to go with their haunted house. This is Matt telling the story.

Saturday morning Me, Ty and Beau went to watch Zach's intramural soccer game. Zach did awesome and his team won!


Me, Ty, Matt and Sass were also able to fit in a quick trip to Rexburg temple. This was my first time seeing the temple and it is gorgeous!



On Saturday night we had another Halloween party at Michelle's house. It was so fun to see her new baby and her house out in Mud Lake. She is such an amazing mom and she wowed us all with a delicious dinner. I hope someday I can be as great and amazing as she is!

No comments: