Monday, October 20, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!


Ty and I went to my ultrasound last Wednesday and found out we are having a girl!!! We were both totally shocked because we were so certain we were having a boy. We've been calling our baby Briggs all this time. I was very pleasantly surprised though because I really did want a girl more than anything. I just never thought I could get something that I wanted that bad but I guess I am just really blessed and lucky! Ty was a tad bit dissapointed at first but now he is just as excited as I am to have a baby girl and he'll be the cutest dad ever. We are also just happy that the baby is healthy and doing well. It was so amazing to see her moving around inside of me and to see how much she looks like a little person!

Me, Ty and Sass made tons of pink cupcakes and we took them around to all our family to tell them the good news! Me and Ty both dressed in pink!

1 comment:

Tyson and Courtney said...

Congrats Chels! You are going to have the custest little girly girl ever! As much as I love my little man, I can't wait to have a girl because they are so fun to dress up and accessorize! Everytime I go shopping for Colt's clothes I tend to wander over to little girls section and wish I had an excuse to buy a cute girl outfit. All the hadbands, bows in the hair, bracelets, frilly socks...it's all so fun! I'm so excited for you! I hope you're feeling well!