Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bridesmaid Photo Shoot

Tyler's cousin Taylia is getting married in 3 weeks so all the bridesmaids got together yesterday for a photo shoot. We had a lot of fun all getting ready together and then going to the park to take pictures. Taylia wanted us to look like we were from the 50's so we all wore matching black hair nets (not the lunch lady kind) and black gloves. I felt very dainty.
I look really pregnant in this picture!




We were having fun coming up with all different poses!






1 comment:

Ryan & Amanda said...

Hey Chelsey, it is Amanda Bowler. I found your blog on your facebook page. I am soo happy for you that you are going to have a baby and that you were not very sick!! You look great, as always, and I hope the school year is going well. I miss teaching, but o/well!