Sunday, September 14, 2008

Utah State Fair

Me, Sarah, Ty and Matt went to the Utah State Fair to see Chris Cagle in concert this week. You gotta love the free country concerts! We were right up at the front dancing and singing along the whole concert. It also happened to be all you can eat ice cream day! You pay $3 to go into this tent where you can eat as much ice cream as you want! They have every flavor you could think of and all the toppings plus ice cream sandwiches and creamies. We were in Heaven!
The very next day the 4th grade had a fieldtrip to the fair so I got to go again! I really have been blessed with an amazing class this year, I feel like they are the class from heaven. They are so well behaved, it has been so nice. I do miss my students from last year still but they still wave to me and give me lots of hugs in the hall.
These are some of my adorable students at the fair!




We got to see this awesome tiger show while we were at the fair. I love being a teacher! I think I was more excited about it than some of the kids!
All the 4th Grade Teachers
Me, Mrs. Hanson, Mrs. White and Miss Day

No comments: