Monday, June 23, 2008

Sun Valley


Ty and I have had quite a fun-filled summer so far. It seems every second we are out doing something fun and that is the way I like it! This past weekend my parents rented a cabin up in Sun Valley for the week. We left Thursday after Ty got out of school for a fun weekend in Idaho!

Sun Valley is full of bike trails. We decided to ride our bikes from our cabin to Ketchum which was about 8 miles. I love riding my bike! Especially in beautiful places like Sun Valley!

My Uncle Sam and Aunt Kristina also came up for the weekend and brought their four kids. One night all the adults went out and left me and Kirstie in charge of the kids. We were able to give them all a bath and get them into bed which was quite the job. Kristina told me I passed the test and I could be a mother now. I'm glad I don't have to start with four!

There was a little creek running behind our cabin that we decided to float down. I was not expecting it to be so stinking cold! My legs were stinging from the ice cold water and I screamed all the way down. We even had to go underneath the road!

Sunday on our way home Ty wanted to drive through Hazelton, one of the areas he served in on his mission.

No comments: