Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend






Yay!!! For Memorial Day we got to go up to Boise which was much needed because I was getting really homesick. It was just what I needed to have a relaxing weekend with my family and just enjoy Boise. On Sunday night we went down to Municipal Park and played soccer, football, made cobbler and walked around the nature center. I have the best family in the entire world! Every time I am around them I am constantly laughing hysterically and having fun. I forget how great they are until we spend a weekend there and it is so hard for me to leave them. Boise is also just the greatest place on the planet. Whenever I go there I am just so extremely happy. Even Ty always tells me when we are there, "Man, I forget how happy you are when we are here." I guess you can only understand if you have lived in Boise before. Me and Ty only have 3 more years until we can move there!

No comments: