Saturday, June 7, 2008

Heather and Eric's Wedding











One of my most favorite cousins ever got married yesterday in the Salt Lake Temple. I love to go to sealings in Salt Lake because it reminds me of when Ty and I got married there 3 years ago. It seems like I go to temple square a lot but it's a special treat when I get to go inside the temple! It's always such a blessing to be in the temple with family. I'm excited to get to know Eric better. Heather looked gorgeous. We had so much fun at the reception especially because it's family tradition to have a huge dance at the end. It was a PARTY! (Ty also took over 500 pictures because he was having so much fun with his brother's camera he borrowed)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Chels! Now we can be blogging buddies!

Danielle said...

Heather looked beautiful! How exciting!