Friday, February 22, 2013

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was so much fun this year because I got to help my best friend Lisa plan the couple's event for the SAA.  She picked a scrabble theme and everything turned out so cute! We made giant scrabble tile signs that said, PLAY, EAT, DRINK, DANCE and LOVE. 
 We made a giant scrabble game out of real tiles and made a giant board on the floor
 Ruby Tuesdays catered and all the food was delicious!  We made little scrabble tiles to label all the food...

 I took pictures of all the couples holding these love scrabble pieces

 The party was at Jackson's Stables.  It looked gorgeous!  The tables were all sprinkled with real scrabble tiles.
 We made scrabble pieces out of fondant to put on all the cupcakes!
 During dinner, every couple had their own mini scrabble board and we all played against each other with questions like....what's a word to describe your love life in med school?

Me and Ty got 3rd place in the scrabble game!!  We won this awesome trophy and movie tickets!
 The night ended with a dance party!




 Girl picture
 Some of our best friends
 It was such a fun night!  A perfect date night to celebrate the day after Valentine's Day.
I also had fun celebrating Valentine's Day with my girls.  I love having girls so I can dress them up cute!






Saylor was so excited to pass out valentines to her friends at school.  While she was at school I heart attacked her room with hearts that said all the reasons I love her.  I could have covered the whole house with reasons why I love that girl.  She loves her hearts and never wants to take them down.  Both Grandmas sent fun Valentines packages that the girls loved with new clothes, candy, books and lots of fun toys. We had a special family Valentine's dinner and drank out of goblets.  When the kids were in bed, me and Ty ate homemade cheesecake and watched a chick flick.  Ty surprised me with some super hilarious and awesome Valentine presents he ordered online and he would kill me if I revealed what they were.  Let's just say they were unforgettable!

1 comment:

Mindy Sagers said...

Now I'm super curious to know what the presents were.....haha... ;)