Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Say's 1st Fieldtrip and Snow!

Before I post about Saylor's awesome birthday party and our amazing spring break I wanted to share some of these cute pictures I got on Say's 1st fieldtrip!  My friend Lisa watched Oakley so that I could go with Saylor's class to the petting zoo!  It was so fun to have some one-on-one time with her and watch her interact with her classmates.  I figured I better go with her while it's still cool to have mom around. She loved all the animals!




 Saylor told me that the chicks were her favorite!

 Completely random but here is a picture of the door I bought from Salvation army, painted, sanded and added knobs.  I love how it turned out and I was so happy Ty finally hung it on the wall for me!  I use it as a coat rack next to my front door.
 We had hardly any snow all winter until March and we got two gigantic storms!  What the! It was pretty fun though especially since Ty's school got cancelled and he played with us in the snow all afternoon.  Why couldn't this just have happened in December or January?  At least it is all melted now!



 Ty put all the snow from the driveway in this giant pile.  Sadly I didn't get a picture of the stairs he made going to the top and the two slides he made off the sides.  It was pretty awesome!
 Saylor and I made a cute little snowman together

 Ty made the snow pile into a snow cave!

No comments: