Saturday, August 4, 2012

Summer Part One...Moab

We were on vacation for 9 weeks!  It was so incredibly awesome.  We played so hard all summer long and it started off with a trip to Moab with my family.

Say and her Auntie Kirstie
 We went on a beautiful hike up this gorgeous canyon full of red rock.  Hiking and being out in nature makes me SO happy!  Oh and being with my family!
 On our way to delicate arch


 Delicate Arch is huge and so amazing!
 Oakley riding on Kirstie's shoulders at the visitor center
 Another really cool arch but I forgot the name.
Right after Moab Ty went to a conference in San Fransisco to present his research he's been working on and I got to go with my girls up to Boise! 

At Boondocks with the Fam
Cute little Oaks
 Say hanging out with Spiderman


More pics to come...

No comments: