Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring is HERE!

Spring is officially here and we've been LOVING the warm weather! Saylor especially can't get enough of being outside. She screams and cries every time I bring her inside. Her new favorite thing is to pick dandelions in our front yard. We have also been loving walks, days at the park and her swing in our backyard!
Last weekend the SAA had a fun run. I had planned on running the 5K but after being on vacation for almost a month and not really working out a whole lot during all that I kind of chickened out. I signed up to walk the mile but a few days before decided I was just going to run all 3 miles. A 5K at 5 months pregnant...it felt awesome!
Having a bonfire with friends
Spring also means a lot of our friends will be moving soon:(
Saylor sure is going to miss these two little guys!
Cutest picture ever, they are the best of buddies!
Saylor's also grown pretty attached to this little cutie, Carter. (George's baby brother) She loves to hold and kiss him. It makes me so excited for Say to be a big sister!
And here are just some cute pics of my gorgeous girl...
Saylor really does crack me up...she loves trying on my shoes and she was able to get this boot all the way up her leg!
Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Time-Out With Tiffany said...

Chels.. I love all the updates! They are great. Good job running the 5k! There are some pictures on here that I may have to steal.. They are soo cute! What will George do without his cute saylor around?

Tera said...

I love the pic of Say in your boot. She is such a doll. I'm so glad spring is here.... now come on summer :)