Saturday, April 16, 2011

23 weeks

I haven't posted a belly pic lately but I sure am growing! I feel so huge already, it's kind of depressing to think that I still have 17 weeks to go...
But on the exciting side, we had our big ultrasound the day after I got back from California! We are so excited to have baby girl #2 coming into our family!! Saylor will LOVE having a little sister and I can't wait to dress them in matching little outfits. It's also nice because I already have so much girl stuff! Makes me feel a little less guilty for all the money I've spent on Saylor's clothes now that they'll get to be used again. The names we are debating between are Scout and Oakley and the middle name will for sure be Kirstie. YAY for baby girls!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah! Congrats! You look so cute!

Tupou's said...

Thats so exciting.. its so fun to have 2 girls in a row they will be best of friends. Congrats to the three of you!