Friday, September 10, 2010

Inside our House!

Finally pictures of the inside of our house! It's not really that exciting but I think its definitely an improvement from when we moved in. I wish I was more of a decorator, its a skill I am trying to acquire...but here's what our house looks like for now.

Here is our front entry

The Family Room
Shot from the kitchen
The Kitchen...I love all the cupboard and counter space!
Hallway to the bedrooms and bathroom...
Me and Ty's Room

Saylor's Room






Extra space upstairs...my craft roomOur huge one acre backyard!! Our yard goes all the way down the hill to those houses in the background. It's actually really fun to mow, me and Ty fight over who gets to do it sometimes. Saylor also loves to ride on Ty's lap!

This is our little fenced in side yard, it's pretty much the only flat part of our yard


Our back porch...I'd love to get some patio furniture and a bbq grill!

So that's our house! It's really grown on us and I'm surprised how quickly it has started to feel like home. I still have random moments when I'm like, "Woah, I live in Missouri, that's the craziest thing ever!" But we really like it here and are making lots of friends. Our ward is awesome and there are TONS of kids Saylor's exact age and she loves that. The crazy thing is that everyone here is from Utah! It seriously feels like a mini Provo. It is just so cool to be around so many people that are in the exact same situation as we are and are also so far away from family. There is always lots of activities going on to keep me busy and I love that. We are loving life here and enjoying the adventure!

3 comments:

Andreona Anthony said...

Oh how cute Chels, it does look like home. We love ya!

Andreona Anthony said...

Weird, that comment is from me... Andi

Jebbie said...

Your house is so cute Chels! You are a total decorator. And I am jealous that your are in Missouri with a one acre backyard!