Monday, August 23, 2010

Family Pictures

Before we moved I really wanted to get some family pictures taken. Susan Lookhart gave us an awesome deal and did such a good job! I love them and they are now all over our house! Sadly, Saylor was in a super bad mood the whole time. But mad or not, she's still pretty darn cute. Here are some of my favs...

I was totally sitting in that fountain!
Saylor's face is classic in this one...she totally looks like an old man After I went and got family pictures taken my mom decided she really wanted some too before we moved to Missouri. Brook Mack is in my mom's ward and also does such an awesome job. Saylor was in a MUCH better mood this time so it was a lot easier to get her to smile. My mom liked my pink and gray theme so much she decided to go with it too.

Gotta have the jumping picture...
Sister picture! I love having a sister sooo much. And I'm pretty sure I have the coolest, most fun, nicest ever, so hilarious, incredibly drop dead gorgeous sister there ever was. Miss her SO much!
Our little Saylor girl...


She also had time to get a few of just me, Ty and Say





3 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute! Love them! I really like the color scheme too! My mom and I just took pics of a family that wore gray and pink!

Tyson and Courtney said...

They turned out so cute Chels! Say is absolutely adorable. I'm making a quick trip through Utah in a few weeks, and I'm so sad you won't be there. Hope you guys are doing well.

Jandee said...

So fun to see these pictures . . .you guys need to be in a magazine. How is Ty liking med. school? is he in his 2nd yr. does he know what he wants to go into yet.
hey I just made my blog private
email me your email
jandeea@hotmail.com