Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was so awesome this year. I just love holidays and Valentine's Day is one of my favs. Since it was on a Sunday we did all our celebrating on Saturday. Me and Sarah decided we wanted to do a cool surprise for our husbands so we each made up clues of significant places in Provo and sent them on a scavenger hunt all over town! (we each had a separate scavenger hunt) Me and Sass spent forever making up cute little rhyming clues and decorating them all cute
I'm so glad we had a chance to reminisce at all our romantical places since this will be our last Valentine's Day in Provo. We went to where we had our first date at Outback...

Where we went on one of our first dates long boarding and I fell... (we were hoping to actually get to go long boarding but the canyon was way too snowy!)


Brick Oven where we ate so much when we were dating cause I lived across the street...

Our old apartment down in Provo, and to name some others-where we had our first kiss, where Ty fell in love with me sledding, where we stayed out all night in the canyon, where Ty made me dinner on our first Valentine's Day and some other ones. It was so fun to go to all the places together. I made Ty take a picture at each one and I video taped him reading each clue.
Our last stop was at Ty's mom's house (where we first held hands) where we met Matt and Sarah!!

We made heart shaped pizzas together and drank martinelli's

Then we had some delicious chocolate fondue for dessert!

We finished out the day by making sugar cookies and watching the Olympics! It was the best day ever!! Me and Ty had previously agreed to not get each other presents this year but Ty cheated and got me some super cute white Uggs! Thanks for being my Valentine Ty, I love you so much!! I got up at 4am this morning to take Ty to the airport where he is on his way to an interview in Missouri. I am going to miss you so much babe!

I had to get a belly shot of Sass since she's about to pop any day now! She looks so cute!

1 comment:

Shannon And Tyler said...

Awwww that is so cute. You guys are adorable!