Thursday, February 25, 2010

I LOVE my cricut!

I got a cricut for Christmas and I have been having so much fun with it! Who knew I would be such a crafty one? Here are some pictures of Saylor's room (well her corner of our room) before I used my cricut...


And after...

I cut out some cute flowers to put on the wall

And I put this saying above her bed
We also got this beautiful picture of the Salt Lake temple for Christmas but the wall it was on needed a little something more so I added this saying underneath

For Valentine's Day I wanted to put up some decorations so I just decided to make a cute be mine sign...


I'm currently working on Happy Spring and Happy Birthday signs. I eventually want one for every holiday. Here are some other random crafts I've done lately...
I decorated a bucket to put Saylor's headbands in

And I've been making lots of these cute flowers! My next project is a Gospel ABC book for Saylor's birthday...hope I can get it done in time!

3 comments:

Tyson and Courtney said...

Everything is so cute Chels! I got a cricut a couple years ago and love it. I have a calling in YW right now and use it all the time for lessons and handouts too. I wish we lived close so we could be crafty together! I want to see pics of your gospel ABC book when it's done. I haven't heard of them!

Jessica said...

So cute! Love Say's little corner, very cute! I also love the saying under the temple picture, I'll have to use that somewhere in my house!

Alyssa said...

super cute chels!! We will have to get together soon and make more flowers!!