Tuesday, February 9, 2010

11 months!

When did my baby get so old? Oh man, Say is such a little girl these days. She is turning into such a sass too, it's so funny. She learned how to spit and she especially loves to do it when food or medicine is in her mouth so it goes spraying all over my face! Saylor also throws her head back when she gets mad. She is still walking along furniture going everywhere. I thought she'd be walking by now but the whole burned hands thing slowed her down a bit this month :(
She had to wear huge mits on her hands for about two weeks but they didn't slow her down. The first few days she didn't really crawl and just wanted to be held but then she was right back to her normal self. She was crawling everywhere and pulling herself up on things again.
I made the flower she is wearing, I was so excited!
Saylor loves being chased. She will start crawling and look over her shoulder and gives the look like come and get me! She laughs and laughs when you come after her and its seriously the cutest thing ever. Hearing Saylor laugh is the sweetest sound to my ears, its pure joy.
Hanging out with her cousin Morgin. Saylor is always waving, you can see how good her hands are looking too. When I take her to the store she just waves at everyone she sees.

This is such a classic Saylor face. She always puts her lips like that and says "ooo"


Her first pigtails!!

This little airplane toy is her most favorite thing. She pushes the buttons all day long to hear it make music and she bounces along and now also moves her head from side to side.
Saylor is very good at drinking out of a cup


Oh man what a cutie. The words Saylor says now are dada, mama, yeah, wow, woah and baba.


1 comment:

Cami said...

Chels! Your little Saylor is adorable! What a cutie, just like you! Girls are so much fun. My little girl sleeps and eats alot, but she is so snuggly! Hope everything is going well for you guys! I'm so glad you can be there with Sar. You can represent the sisters in the fam. Love you Chels! Oh, email me to get an invite to my blog. cami.coburn@gmail.com