Friday, August 28, 2009

BOISE

So I know we go to Boise all the time, but this time we were there for over 3 weeks so I thought I'd just mention some of the highlights of our trip...

Ty's family didn't get to come up for Eagle Fun Days this year so they decided to come up with us for a few days. The only time we go to Boondocks is when they come. I usually don't really love miniature golfing but there was a $15 reward for the winner so I actually tried for the first time in my life. I ended up beating Ty and Delynn!! I also got $5 for coming in 2nd! We had tons of fun riding go-karts and playing laser tag too.
We made Idaho Ice Cream Potatoes and they were sooo good!


We had so much fun in Raft River that we decided to take Ty's family and go again! It was so much fun, we got all seven of us on the tube!
One Sunday afternoon we decided to go up to Banks and make tin foil dinners and cobbler next to the river.

Kirstie is such a big help with Saylor when we visit, she is such a good aunt. Saylor already misses her so much!
Saylor started eating solids and she LOVES green peas!


What trip to Boise is complete without a bike ride down the greenbelt? I made Ty pack our bike trailer just so we could take Saylor on a bike ride.
We rode all the way down to Westside for some delicious shakes and sweet potato fries!!

We spent a day at the lake with Matt and Sarah and even though it was a little bit cold we had a blast!

They put a Jamba Juice right by my parent's house and Saylor is a big fan! She was pretty surprised when she was able to suck some out of the straw!


Bowling at Westy's

We did a ton of driving and Saylor was such a good girl in her car seat!! (Most of the time) At least she doesn't scream bloody murder every time we get in the car anymore.

Saylor loves Boise!

I'm sad I didn't get pictures but we also got to see Rach & Steve, Katie & Dallas and Chrissy while we were in town. It was so good to see everybody!

2 comments:

Douglas Family said...

hey where is that big slip n slide thing? that looks so fun! saylor is a doll!

Jandee said...

Good times, fun to see all your pics. I haven't seen Kirstie in a while, she is all grown up! Tell her hi!
jandee