Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lunch with Court

My good friend Courtney was in Utah last week and we were lucky enough to catch up a bit at OG! It's so good to see old friends, especially when you have cute little kids to get together! Tyler wanted to make sure Saylor looked extra cute just in case Saylor and Colter ever get married... you never know, we caught them holding hands in the car!
I love that I am still friends with my high school friends, it is crazy how old we are getting and how much we are growing up!
It was supposed to be a girls day but Ty and Matt both really wanted to see Court so we let them come too.

Thanks for coming to visit Court!! It was so fun to see you and your adorable little boy!

2 comments:

Tyson and Courtney said...

It was so good to see you guys! I miss you already!

Monica said...

I'm so glad you post. It's nice to be able to keep up with Matt and Sass somehow. Saylor is getting so big and cute. Fun to see Court!