Thursday, September 10, 2009

Six Months

I can't believe I am already posting about Saylor turning six months, the months fly by! This last month of summer went especially fast. Now that summer is over Ty is back at school and me and Saylor get to stay home and play all day. It is strange to not be at school and I miss teaching but I feel so blessed to get to be a stay at home mom, it's all I've every wanted to be. I am going to try to sub once a week. It'll be good to get out of the house one day a week and make a little money. I've subbed two days so far and Ty's sister Shoni has been so nice to babysit Saylor. I took Saylor to the doctor yesterday and here are her stats:
Weight-14.68 lbs-25th percentile
Length-26 inches-62nd percentile
Head Size-15.8 inches-up to the 3rd percentile!
Sorry I always post so many pictures, I'm kind of out of control about taking pictures of Saylor...


These sunglasses are Saylor's favorite thing to play with.
Saylor loves playing with her toys!

Go Cougars! Saylor looked so cute in her little BYU outfit!
A big accomplishment for Saylor this month is that she learned to sleep unbundled. She was getting too big and too strong to be bundled up too tight. She is still really good about putting herself to sleep if we lay her in her crib when she's tired.
Saylor is professional at sitting up these days! She usually isn't happy unless she is sitting up. I feel like she is so big now that she can sit up in her stroller and sit in the seat part of the cart at the grocery store. She loves to be up and part of the action!Saylor is such a blessing in our lives, I feel like the luckiest ever to get to be her mom!

1 comment:

Douglas Family said...

I cant believe she is 6 months old! Time goes so fast.. she is just so cute!!!