Friday, May 22, 2015

Beau and Stephanie's Wedding

  Back in January, my younger brother Beau got married!

We cooked and decorated all week long to help my mom get ready for the wedding! On the day of the wedding everyone got ready together at my house.  It was pretty fun!
 The Handsome Groom
 Kirst doing my mom's hair, lookin good Mom! haha

 I'm not really sure why but Oaks is deathly afraid of the curling iron (I swear I've never burned her!) So big events like this are quite the struggle getting her ready.



 My awesome fam:)


Oaks ended up looking super cute! It was worth the struggle, I think.




 Saylor was actually really sick the day of the wedding.  It was really sad.

She still looked gorgeous.
 Waiting for the ceremony to begin! I wish we would have gotten a family picture but Saylor was just so sick she had to go lay down as soon as the ceremony was over.

 Hot chocolate thank you's




 They made this really cool board for people to sign so they could hang it in their house. Oakley found the permanent marker and definitely left her mark, oh boy. The S & B were very nicely scribbled in black:)



















Stephanie and her dad.  Stephanie looked so gorgeous!


 How is this the only picture I got of Tripp?! Eliana loves holding him!
 More family photos

 We are so excited to have Stephanie and sweet little Bodi in our family! Stephanie really is one of the sweetest people I've ever met, Beau is a lucky guy!

 We didn't get hardly any pictures of the grand kids because Saylor was so sick at the wedding so we tried to take some of them the next day.  It was pretty sunny though and the kids weren't being super cooperative so this is the best we got:)



No comments: