Monday, July 28, 2014

Saylor's Frozen 5th Birthday!

So going back to March...Saylor turned 5! She of coarse requested a Frozen party! Ty's super talented cousin Alyssa made this gorgeous Elsa dress for Saylor.  Say made a pretty cute Elsa!
 My mom and sister came for the week and helped me soooo much with the party! I couldn't have done it with out them.  I was still feeling pretty awful from pregnancy so they saved my life!  My mom made this darling Frozen cake.
 Say has lots of friends so we had quite the houseful of kids over! When everyone first got there we built Olaf's out of marshmallows.
 Oaks favorite part was eating it!
We cut out tons of snowflakes and hung them all over the walls and from the ceiling to transform our kitchen into "Saylor's Ice Castle"
 The kids in line to play pin the nose on Olaf...

 It's funny to look back and see how small my belly really was but I remember feeling huge at this point haha! I was around 16 weeks and my clothes were no longer fitting me!
 Lisa and Stacy were so awesome to come and help paint all the kids faces.
 Lisa painted a beautiful butterfly on Say's face!
 Marshall was also so good to help...here he is playing musical chairs with everyone.

 Sky made the cutest little puppy dog!

The kids all playing freeze dance.  Say told me this was her very favorite part of the party.
 FREEZE!
 Lots of cute princesses!
 We had a few fun snacks that I tried to make go with the Frozen theme...

 



 





Getting ready to sing to the birthday girl!

 What a fun group of friends Saylor had in Missouri!


 The next day on Say's actual birthday we had cake and ice cream with our family and Lisa and Marshall.  They taught us the game where everyone goes around the table and tells their favorite thing about the person whose birthday it is.  We all told Saylor how much we loved her and why and it made her so so happy!  I loved watching her face especially when I told her birth story from when she was born. I still can't believe I have a 5 year old! 
 
She has been especially sweet to me since I got pregnant and is always offering to help clean the house, rub my feet and is constantly hugging and kissing "brother" (my belly).  She told me that when brother is born, I will take care of Oaks and she will be taking care of baby brother. 
Saylor is such a smart and beautiful girl.  She loves to sing, dance, swim, go to school, draw, write and play with Oaks.  She is also extremely strong-willed, stubborn and dramatic. When she is happy, her being dramatic is hilarious and makes things more exciting and fun.  When she is mad....watch out! Haha we are so much the same it scares me sometimes.  Saylor is still a complete Daddy's girl.  Saylor is extremely affectionate and loves to kiss! She has already been caught kissing a boy!  Aaaahhh! She is only allowed to kiss Ty on the cheek because she gets too smoochy when she kisses him on the lips.  Saylor is boy crazy! She tells me about boys she loves in her class and she will tell me she is worried about who she is going to marry.  This part of her did not come from me! I'm just hoping she gets all this boy craziness out young or else I'm in a lot of trouble!  It doesn't help that she is completely gorgeous and she knows it. We sure love this girl!


No comments: