Monday, July 28, 2014

Our last trip to the St. Louis Zoo

We had such a fun week when my mom and sister came to visit.  It had been a long, cold, sick and pregnant winter and I was so in need of some visitors to lift my spirits. My sister works a LOT and it was such a huge sacrifice for her to take a whole week off and fly all the way to Missouri! When I drove them to the airport to fly home we got to spend the day in St. Louis! It had seriously been the most bitter cold winter and we got a random super warm day in the 70's when we went to the zoo! It felt like we had all been transported to summer for a day and it felt glorious!
 
I had the most amazing group of friends in Missouri that helped pass all those long days with out our husbands.  Here is a pic of all our kiddos minus Oakley (currently having a tantrum) and Chet.

Oakley would stop and pose every time I got out my camera!

 Saylor's best friends in Missouri, Kellen and Eden.  She walked by the computer and saw this picture and was instantly in tears:( She misses her Missouri friends.

 Skyler and Saylor
 The kids were all quite mesmerized by this giant monkey! I love that Hudson is kissing the glass.
 Having Grandma come is the best!
 
 Riding the carousel

 Max and Lisa
 Stacy and Hudson
 When Kirstie comes to visit it's literally the happiest thing in my whole life! I don't get to see her nearly enough.  My girls think she is pretty cool too.

 Group shot of everyone! We had such a fun day! It's kind of hilarious how long it takes to do things when you have 10 kids in tow.
 
We are really going to miss this zoo! It was huge and awesome and the best part is that it was free!  We will definitely be visiting again when Ty graduates in two years!

No comments: