Wednesday, August 21, 2013

1st day of school!

This is Saylor's 1st day of school photo shoot.  This girl cracks me up.  She loves to get her picture taken and she did all of these poses completely on her own. I've been sooo excited for Saylor to start school so I could have a few hours to myself in the afternoons again when Oakley naps.  I took Say on her first day and as I was kissing her goodbye I suddenly got so emotional.  I cried all the way home.  I think it's mostly because starting school every year means she is growing up.  The other part is that I just cry about everything haha.  I seriously just love this gorgeous, sassy girl of mine!















These girls are becoming such good friends and I love it so much!  There is nothing better than a sister!




And yes, I realize that was a whole LOT of pictures and I'm slightly obsessed with my girls.

1 comment:

Jebbie said...

Your girls are so cute and so grown up. They look like the best of friends.