Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Easter

We had a great Easter this year. I was sad Saylor didn't get to go to church in her adorable Easter dress but it was nice to relax at home and watch conference. Conference was awesome, I loved all of it. I felt like it was all about parenting and families and I loved so many of the talks. What a blessing to get counsel from the prophet and his apostles especially because we know it is exactly what Heavenly Father wants us to know at that time. After watching the morning session on Sunday we went to my Grandma Parkinson's for a delicious brunch. Saylor loved playing with her cousins so much. After the afternoon session we went up to Ty's parents house for an Easter egg hunt. Ty's mom makes it fun because there is a money hunt for all the adults. Ty ended up with $27.50 and I got $22.50. It was awesome! Saylor got into the egg hunt a lot more than I thought she would. She was actually walking around the yard picking up eggs. It was cute.
Saylor examining her eggs
Enjoying some of her Easter candy
Saylor in her Easter dress...

No comments: