Thursday, January 7, 2010

Birthday and Christmas Break

Oh so much to post about but mostly I just have TONS of pictures from our long, wonderful vacation.
I also never posted about my birthday which was the 15th. I am 25 and I feel so old!! Here is me with all my presents.

Matt and Sarah are the best, they took me out to Brick Oven (my most favorite place!) How grateful we have been to live close to them. Who gets to still hang out with their best friend since 8th grade when they are 25? Plus our husbands like each other too which makes it great!

I asked for cinnamon rolls instead of a cake and they were delicious! Saylor helped me blow out my candles.

We partied lots this year and went to six Christmas parties in a week. It was great to be around so much family. My family was in Utah the week before Christmas which also made it so fun. At my Dad's family party Saylor got to meet Santa for her first time and she wasn't even scared.

Even Ty got to sit on his lap

Saylor with her Great Grandma Parkinson and my cousins Eliana and Daniella

Say and Mommy getting ready to go to another party

All the girls at my mom's family party

Me and my Grandma Leavitt who is 92 years old!

In between our partying we went to Color me Mine with my mom and Kirstie. We had so much fun painting and we love our new bowls!

Me and my sister-in-law Shoni made Christmas tutus for all the little girls to wear on Christmas eve. I was so proud of myself for making it but sadly we didn't get a picture of all of them together:(

Saylor fell asleep really early on Christmas Eve but I just had to wake her up so she wouldn't miss all the fun traditions. She loved dancing around the Christmas tree with everyone.

Ty wrapped all the presents under our tree, he is extra professional.

Saylor was so fun and happy on Christmas morning. She loved all her toys!! I don't know why me and Ty bought her anything at all, she was so spoiled by both her grandma's!
Saylor's cousin Jessi actually got this horse but was way too scared to even come near it. Saylor thought it was awesome and wanted to ride it all day.
Christmas was the best ever! I got a cricut from Ty's mom and I was so way excited. I have already made tons of craft projects and there are so many more to come! The day after Christmas we drove up to Boise. That night we had a get together with tons of people from high school. I saw people I hadn't seen in years so it was really fun to see how old we are getting and all the cool things everyone is doing.
Rach, Me and Sarah

All the guys-Ty is such a good sport to go to these things with me, he is actually getting to be pretty good friends with a lot of my high school friends which I love.

We went to see this amazing house in Boise that had millions of lights, it was amazing!
Another friends get together, we had to see Nate and Jules!
Ty was so excited he got to go paint balling
New Years Eve with Matt and Sass, it's becoming kind of a tradition to spend it with them. Matt's mom makes breakfast at midnight.
Me and Sass-many games were played with Sarah and Matt over the break

I was able to talk Ty into staying an extra day in Boise so we could watch the Fiesta Bowl!! We knew it would be much more exciting to watch in Idaho! Oh such a good game!!
Saylor with her Grandpa Chandler-Saylor loves Boise because she gets tons of attention 24 hours a day. She is the only grandchild so she gets super spoiled. Saylor was so good on this trip, she slept good, played good all day and was so happy. My family said they were going to go through withdrawals with out her and Saylor misses them just as much. She loves her aunt and uncles and Grandma and Grandpa so much!! While in Boise we also put together three 500 piece puzzles (kind of a family tradition), played four games of Settlers, sang tons of Karaoke, saw Sherlock Holmes, went to two Centennial basketball games, ate tons of good food and went to the Y almost every day (Ty was especially faithful going 2 hours a day). It was an awesome Christmas vacation and we didn't want it to end. Ty is back in school now but the good news is he graduates in April!!! Yay!!

2 comments:

Tyson and Courtney said...

I love all these pictures Chels, and I'm so glad you had a good birthday, Christmas and New Years! You look so good, your hair is so long and beautiful! And Saylor is getting so big, she's as cute as ever!

Jessica said...

Yeah! That is good news! Way to go Ty! What are the plans for after graduation? Say is getting so big and she just gets cuter and cuter!