Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Park City

For my mom's 50th birthday my dad surprised her with a weekend in Park City with all her sisters, her mom, her daughter (me) and her favorite grand daughter Saylor. We had such a fun time! Friday we spent all day at the outlets and I got some amazing deals and super cute stuff from all the baby stores they had...gymboree, children's place, baby gap, old navy, osh kosh, carter's...I was in heaven. It really is so wierd that I have such an obcession with shopping for baby clothes because I have always really hated shopping. On Saturday we went on the Alpine slide and we also did the new Alpine coaster which was so insanely fun. You get on this little cart that takes you way up the mountain and when you come back down it is just like an intense roller coaster but you get to control your own speed. I rode with my mom and we were laughing and screaming out of control the whole time because I never touched the brakes so we were going full speed. You go around some crazy corners and it feels like you are going to fly off. Wow it was fun. While we were there we also ate out, played a lot of games, sat in the hot tub, ate yummy food, walked around downtown Park City and just relaxed. It was a great weekend (I did really miss Ty but he got to go to Vegas for the BYU game)
I wish I would have taken more pics, of coarse I got a few of Saylor.
Saylor loved my mom's balloons!
Happy 50th Mom!!! I can't believe she is 50, you'd never know by looking at her, she looks amazing!
Saylor taking a bath in the sink


On our way home from Park City there was a big accident so we had to take a crazy detour over the mountain. It actually turned out nice though because we got to stop at Cascade Springs and I had never been there.

Saylor with her Great-Grandma Leavitt and Grandma JoAnn

Saylor had so much fun hanging out with her grandma, great-grandma and all her great aunts! Everyone kept saying what a happy baby she is.

No comments: