Tuesday, October 13, 2009

7 months

Oh man, Say is 7 months!! She has gained a TON of weight this last month, she is really starting to chub up and I just love her chunky little thighs! Her hair has also grown a lot on the top this month but one day I noticed that her long dark mullet had fallen out! I was kind of glad though, her new hair is coming in pretty blonde. Saylor is such a hyper baby. She never sits still, even when she is eating her body is constantly in motion. People always comment that it looks like she is trying to fly because her arms are always flapping high speed. Saylor is laughing a lot more this month (she's really ticklish) and also babbling a ton (even when she is sad which is super cute). She can crawl backwards and in circles but still hasn't figured out how to crawl forward. That doesn't stop her from going all over the place though. I take so many pictures of her that as soon as she hears the camera turn on she smiles and looks up at me. Sometimes when she is crying I will turn on the camera just to make her stop and smile, I have her trained well! Saylor LOVES taking baths and I get soaking wet every time because she splashes around so much. She loves being read to, sung to, tinkled, and she also seems to really like it when we dance for her. Saylor also has a fascination with dogs, she seriously loves them and whenever she is near one she can't take her eyes off of them. Saylor is finally sleeping through the night which has been amazing for me!! Most days she sleeps in until 9 or 10 which means I can too! (I really need it after being sleep deprived for so long) Here are some pictures of my most favorite little girl in the world...


I just love when she turns her head to the side and looks at me like, "huh?"

I love her new beanie!


Chewing on some celery


She looks like such an angel when she sleeps


Playing in the balls for the first time


Classic Saylor face



I was trying to show Saylor how to crawl in this video and she thought it was pretty funny stuff.

Here is Saylor showing off her backwards crawling skills.

2 comments:

Tyson and Courtney said...

I love all of her huge headbands and that beanie is darling! You always have her dressed so cute!

Douglas Family said...

saylor is adorable! she sounds just like peyton.. our little girls need to have a play date! they would be the best of friends!!! :)