Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall Break in Boise

For Fall Break we went up to Boise for the weekend. Saylor was seriously the best baby ever on the drive there. She only cried about 10 total seconds and the rest of the time she either slept or just played quietly. For part of the time me and Ty were listening to music and singing along to it and we could hear Saylor babbling along too, it was so cute.


Carving Pumpkins
The pumpkins all lit up!I've been taking a cake decorating class for fun this month so while I was there we also had a cake decorating contest so I could practice my skills...
Pres and Kirst
Kels and Zach made this amazing ocean cake with sand, sea weed, fish and even a palm tree, I'm pretty sure they were the winners.
Me and Ty made a pumpkin cake, Ty pretty much made me do all the work but he did do those really good leaves on the side of our cake, he was a professional leaf maker.
My mom watched Saylor so me and Ty could do my favorite thing...go on a bike ride on the greenbelt.

Me and Ty even stopped in the spot where he proposed. We had a great weekend, can't wait to go back for Thanksgiving!

No comments: