Sunday, September 13, 2009

Onion Days

After teaching in Payson for two years I grew to really love it there so on Labor Day me, Ty and Saylor made our way down for Payson Onion Days. We had always wanted to go but we are usually out of town over Labor Day weekend. I was hoping to see a lot of my students while I was there but sadly I only ran into a few. (Payson is a little bit bigger than I thought)
Shoni met us down in Payson with her kids to go to the carnival. We rode the ferris wheel with Kao. (I wanted Saylor to come too but they said no babies were allowed)
Saylor had so much fun at the parade. She loved waving at all the princesses and seeing all the fire trucks. We were impressed at how big the parade was!

It was a long day for Saylor, she fell asleep sitting up in my arms on our way back to the car.

No comments: