Thursday, June 25, 2009

Utah Summer Games

This past weekend we went down to Cedar City with Ty's family to be in the Utah Summer Games. Tyler's brother and sister are track stars so even though me and Ty don't really know what we are doing (more so me) we each were in the track meet too just for fun. Ty got a silver medal in the javelin! He also did the triple jump, high jump and ran the 400 meter hurdles. Way to go Ty! I got a bronze medal running the 800 meter (what was I thinking?) a silver medal in the long jump and a gold in the triple jump! Not bad for never being in a track meet in my life and just having a baby 3 months ago. (I also won't mention how many people were competing against me in each of those events...)
Saylor wins gold for being the cutest baby ever!

This is everyone that participated in the Summer Games. We had so much fun and ended up with 24 total medals between everyone.

We all got super sunburned over the weekend. Poor Saylor even got a little sun on her face!

No comments: