Monday, June 15, 2009

Saylor loves Boise!

So as soon as school was out, what was the first thing I wanted to do to start off my summer? Take a trip to Boise!! Ty was nice enough to let me go visit my family for two whole weeks! Me and Saylor had so much fun!
Saylor loves laying on Mommy's tummy

Saylor loved Zach so much! Zach can make her smile better than anyone else. He would babysit her everyday while I went to work out and they would just play the whole time. I never knew how cute Zach was with babies, he will be the greatest dad! She loved getting up on his shoulders.

Bowling for family night, Saylor pretty much slept right through it.

Saylor and her favorite Auntie, how great to have people wanting to hold Saylor all the time. It was a nice break for me. Saylor got tons of love, I think she is starting to get a little spoiled since she spent two weeks being held and snuggled all day long! Kirstie was the best to change diapers, get her dressed and make her smell so good by powdering and lotioning her up!

Do I have the cutest baby ever or what? My family loved putting her sunglasses on her.

This is Saylor playing with her new toy. She could push the button to make the lights and music turn on, it was so cute.

Over the weekend Ty came to pick us up and we had lots of fun at Eagle Fun Days going to the pancake breakfast and the parade. (Sadly I forgot my camera) Ty also got to show Saylor off to some of his favorite families from when he served in Eagle on his mission. He is a very proud Daddy and is very happy to have his girls back home!

No comments: