Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

This was an exciting year because Ty got to celebrate his very first Father's Day! My own dad has the tradition of making my mom an extra deluxe dinner on Mother's Day every year so I decided to make the tradition of making Ty an extra deluxe breakfast on Father's Day. I made him french toast with fresh strawberries and cream, bacon, eggs and orange juice. (May not sound too exciting, but I don't ever cook so it was kind of a big deal.)
The power went out right when I was in the middle of making Ty breakfast so that slowed things down a bit. I made Ty a frame and a card and got him a giant bag of M&M's.

Ty is such a good Daddy to our sweet little Saylor. I am so grateful to have a husband that I know will always be so involved in our children's lives. Ty also had to give a talk in sacrament meeting about how being a new Father helps him understand Heavenly Father's love for his children and he did an amazing job!
I also want to say Happy Father's Day to my own dad who is such a good dad and now such a cute Grandpa! Mydad is the funniest personI know and I am constantly laughing hysterically when I am around him. I love you Dad!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love the new pics of Saylor, she is so cute! That breakfast sounds awesome!