Sunday, March 8, 2009

Watermelon Belly!!


Hello everyone, this is Tyler, only for rare occasions will you hear from me, and lucky for you this is one of those times. As you all know and can see Chels is getting huge!!! Her belly looked too much like a watermelon to me, so I couldn't resist... and now I am sharing my masterpiece with you all.
Chels went to the doctor this tuesday, and everything is the same. She is still doing very well, but starting to get a little ancy to get this baby out into the world. She has been trying a few techniques to speed up the process. These activities include jumping on the tramp, jump roping, and crazy dancing at her grandma's 75th birthday. We'll let you all know when anything happens, until then stay tunned, I still have my paints...

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

hahaha ty! You crack me up! :)

Jandee said...

Good luck with the baby, I am excited for you guys. I just can't believe you are about to be a mom. It seems like just yesterday that you and Jonique locked yourselves in Grandma's bathroom and plucked (shaved) your eyebrows. fun times!

jandee

Jonique Peterson said...

Hi Chelsey - I wish you the best of luck and hope that everything goes smoothly! I hear that if you eat fresh Pinapple it helps start contractions.
Jonique