Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby Saylor's First Outings

Saylor got to meet her Uncles Beau and Zach this weekend! She still hasn't met her Grandpa or Aunt Kirstie :(
We finally got a picture of her when she is awake! Thanks for the adorable outfit Michelle!

Saylor's first walk! I was dying to get out of the house and get some fresh air so when the weather was nice on Saturday we took her on a walk. It was so fun to push my stroller around with a real baby in there! (I used to practice pushing the stroller around the house because I was so excited!)

Saylor slept through the whole walk.
I could just stare at her all day long, she makes the cutest faces when she's sleeping.

This was her first visit to the doctor so we dressed her up in her cutest ever little watermelon outfit. Everyone makes fun of the huge bows I put in her hair but I love them!

The doctor weighed her and she is now 7 pounds 11.5 ounces! She is a good little eater and is already growing fast!

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

I just cant get over how cute she is! and Chels, I LOVE the huge bows!!

jp said...

congratulations! She is beautiful.

Danielle said...

Chels! She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her.

hello said...

hey saylor is so cute

Courtney said...

She really is adorable! You look great Chels.